Texas-Austin
Options

How much do you like your photographer and how much do they cost?

Hey fellow Knotties!

Have you already taken care of booking your photographer? How has your experience been so far?

We've been trying to book an affordable yet highly talented photographer in the Austin area for our wedding date. There's a lot of good work out there but the ones we've loved and can afford were already booked on our wedding date, Saturday, May 3rd, 2014. Does anyone out there know/love their photographer who just might fall into our photography budget of $1,400.00 and under for the day of our wedding?

Am I asking for an unrealistic number? If you don't mind me asking what are your photography budgets?

We just want an experienced, well qualified, affordable photographer to work with us on our special day. Any leads to names would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ( =

Re: How much do you like your photographer and how much do they cost?

• Options
    I know finding a good and affordale photographer has been a bit of a struggle for me. The pictures and food are my most important things so I allocated more of our budget there. I did find one photographer who takes great work and is amazingly sweet. We ended up choosing another photographer, but that was after my mom offered to cover the cost. She is all about helping you save money and will go over all options available for you. Her prices are also listed on the website, which I love. 

Check her out:
  • Options
    Ron Parks Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards