May 2014 Weddings
Options

entrance song?

We are going over music now and trying to pick one. This is hard. lol I want something fun

Re: entrance song?

• Options
    Were doing Austin Powers. 
  • Options
    dluberts said:
    Were doing Austin Powers. 

nice

• Options
    We are doing Everything Is Awesome from the Lego movie
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Our bridal party will enter to Happy and we're entering in to the Mario Brothers theme (video game).
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're doing the theme from Downton Abbey...I cannot believe my fiance agreed to it! We're still looking for a bridal party entrance song.
  • Options
    We're coming in to the sing "Right Here in My Arms" by the band HIM. Fiance LOVES that band and it's also the song Bam Margera and Missy used for their entrance at their wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    luvskittlesluvskittles member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    We should have an interesting reaction to ours: Party Hard by Andrew WK. That being said...I need to find a better song for my parents/grandparents entrance. Any ideas?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    My grandfather and FI's grandmother are walking into "You shook me all night long" by AC/DC
    Our parents are walking in to "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi

ETA: Meanwhile I have no idea what we're walking into lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All of me John Legend Tiesto remix :)
  • Options
    @lordmelissa "We Are Family" is kinda cheesy, but might work for your parents/grandparents. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are walking into Thunderstruck by AC/DC. I think I'm just going to have everyone walk in to it. I'm tired of picking songs.
  • Options
    We are walking into Thunderstruck by AC/DC. I think I'm just going to have everyone walk in to it. I'm tired of picking songs.
    Haha! So much this! My cocktail hour musician asked me what I would like him to play. I'm like seriously at this point just play whatever you want. 
  • Options
    Haha! So much this! My cocktail hour musician asked me what I would like him to play. I'm like seriously at this point just play whatever you want. 
    I said this too!!!!  "Just do what you normally do during cocktail hour."  It's one of those details I'm trying not to stress over because in reality no one else is going to remember.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing Eye of the Tiger.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're still the one by Shania twain.
    Bridal party will be I do by 98 degress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    After meeting with our DJ yesterday, and searching on YouTube with him lol, we're still entering to Mario Brothers, but the techno version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53AUVp7-HbA
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Assuming we are talking about the reception lol:
    Katy Perry- Darkhorse instrumental for me and the Mr. (with a fun little dance)
    Teach me how to dougie instrumental- Wedding party
  • Options
    We are doing Happy, as well. It's just so catchy! And I'm the first wedding of the year in my group...haha! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think we are doing Suit and Tie because we'll be dressed up and all that jazz
  • Options
    We're doing Gimme Some Lovin.
  • Options

we talked about "Walking on Sunshine" - still deciding though 

• Options
    The wedding party will be walking into Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel"

We will be walking in to Rihanna's "We Found Love". I've joked before about that being "our song" (cause we work together... and did 'fall in love in a hopeless place') My FI actually had it playing in the background when he proposed. Haha... it was hilarious and cute at the same time.
  • Options
    *elle.*elle. member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Our bridal party will be introduced to Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer. We are being introduced to Stevie Wonder's Signed, Sealed, Delivered.
  • Options
    delujm0delujm0 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    we haven't quite decided yet, but the DJ suggested our college fight song since we met in college, so we're leaning towards that!
  • Options
    So, my fiance wants our Entrance song to beOctopus garden from the Beatles. What? lol There are a few other Beatles songs i would pick before that one, but he has made so few decision, I might just let him have it.
  • Options

I am finalizing my list for the DJ now.

• Options
    we are walking into walk this way from aerosmith and still trying to figure out the family and bridal party....
  • Options
    erina27erina27 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    We're walking into Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede :)  We're hoping to get everyone to start chanting the "ooga chuga" before we walk in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards