Maine
Options

Camp Ketcha

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the board, engaged now for about a month. We've looked at a couple of reception sites and really like Camp Ketcha in Scarborough. Has anyone gone to a wedding there or heard good/bad things?

Re: Camp Ketcha

• Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to one there.  I didn't like it you had to be out by 9 and the party wasn't over yet. Or maybe it was ten.  And the room lay out was funny and so there wasn't enough room for everyone to be in the same area so hard to see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am having my wedding there in may. we can rent the place as late as midnight, and it's one huge room, so i don't forsee any issues with it, however i haven't actually had the wedding yet either. if you're on a budget, it's great as far as being able to use whatever caterer you like, and the place itself is priced decently.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input ladies. I think that may be our place! I do like how you canuse of so much of the camp and bringin whatever caterer.
    Mel I hope you post some pictures of your wedding, and good luck with the rest of your planning
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! i'll be sure to pass along any tips i have about the place
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know that this is an old post, but does anyone have any information on how much it costs to hold a wedding here? I have been looking at it and was curious! 

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards