Michigan-Detroit
Options

Help finding CCS student photographers?

Hi! I have been searching for my wedding photographer, which is important to me that they be good quality - but I am unfortunately on a rather tight budget that apparently excludes almost all the good photographers.

I was hoping maybe there might be some CCS students who want a wedding gig, but I have no idea where to even find any. Any suggestions?

Re: Help finding CCS student photographers?

• Options
    I went to ccs and used a recent grad that I went to school with

http://laurenpiippo.com/

She is fantastic and willing to work with you. Right now she just has our engagement stuff on her site. (our wedding was only a few weeks ago) but she should have our wedding photos up in a few weeks. I bet if you contact her she would be willing to show you some of those samples.

Seriously I cant say enough good things about her. she did a fantastic job and was able to work a deal for my budget.
  • Options
    Vivandiere8Vivandiere8 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Ok, I just posted about this in another thread but I want to make sure you get it as well. You might want to check out the photographer I used! My husband and I were in the same place as you, really wanting good quality pictures with out the high price. We we found this fantastic guy on craigs list named Sam Fawaz. His prices are really good at the moment because he is unknown and still trying to build up his wedding portfolio! Here's the link to his add with his prices LINK  If you contact him tell him Theresa and Dwight send you! he just did our wedding last month.  Here are some pictures from our wedding so you can see how good he is!

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    I am also looking for infomation on how to find students for my wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards