Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rehearsal dinner

Does anyone have recommendations for a rehearsal dinner location? We will have between 20-30 ppl attending. Our church is in olmsted falls, so preferably somewhere close by. Willing to head towards Parma area though.

Thank you!

Re: Rehearsal dinner

• Options
    Moosehead Hoof & Ladder in Olmsted Falls. One of my favorite restaurants and a big hit with our friends and family for our rehearsal too.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you. We did look there but there is a $1000 food limit when we got a quote for 20 ppl. We know we will be close to that, but are looking for something a little under.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Our rehearsal dinner was at Antonio's in Parma but I've also been to one at Stancato's.  I'd also look more towards North Olmsted as well.
  • Options
    We are looking at the Bucci's in the Crowne Plaza hotel on Engle Rd.
  • Options
    we are considering Stancato's or Dina's at the moment.

mlg78 the one you went to at Stancato's....was it in one of their banquet rooms?

• Options
    uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I had a shower at Stancato's in the Celebratta (sp?) room. It was very nice. The food is good, it's on the heavy side but my in-laws are Italian and that is what their family prefers. The room is nice and there is plenty of space. The servers are helpful and prompt. 
  • Options
    I went to a rehearsal dinner at Bucci's in the Crowne Plaza Hotel. It was really nice and the food was good.
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Yes, it was one of the banquet rooms.  It was one long HUGE table (like for 30 people or so?  Picture a ginormous conference table with linens.  I hated the table set up but the room was nice.
  • Options
    In North Olmsted, I would check out Famous Dave's - I know they do catering, so as long as they'd have the space for you guys.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Our rehearsal was at Creekside on Brecksville.  The food was really good and a great view of the metroparks. We had about 35 peoples, wouldn't recommend much more in their event room though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards