Chit Chat
Options

Pope's 10 Secrets To Happiness

I'm in no way religious, and I'm usually not into these kind of stories, but I was listening to the radio this morning, and they went through the Pope's 10 secrets to happiness. And I have to say...it was spot on! So I thought I'd share the list with you all. Hope you enjoy!

Re: Pope's 10 Secrets To Happiness

• Options
    As a non denominational nobody in particular, I approve this message.
    Go, Papa Francesco.
  • Options
    He is a pretty awesome individual. We are lucky to have him in a position of power!

image   image   image

• Options
    I've mentally high 5'd him so many times. What a wonderful message for everyone.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    I am Protestant but I do greatly admire this man. He truly loves everyone. Not just Catholics, not just Christians. He really shows the love of Christ to all and it touches my heart immensely. I think #8 was the one about not being negative and breaking others down. I really want to take that one to heart as I grew up in that kind of environment. I want to be more positive in my converation and more uplifting.
  • Options
    I love this. I really love this Pope and the messages he keeps giving us.

Anniversary

• Options

Pope Francis, once again for the epic win.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm a superliberal nontheist, but I adore this pope. He's a lovely man and a great model, regardless of your faith or lack thereof.
  • Options
    He's good people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm a Lutheran, but I can get behind this pope.
  • Options
    Not religious, but he's a cool dude.
  • Options
    emmyg65 said:

I'm a superliberal nontheist, but I adore this pope. He's a lovely man and a great model, regardless of your faith or lack thereof.

My thoughts exactly.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards