Chit Chat
Options

What are you listening to today?

2»

Re: What are you listening to today?

• Options
    StitelME said:
    I'm so glad you guys like this stuff too. A lot of my friends/coworkers think I'm weird.
    Ehh mine too - and H honestly, even though he can now successfully name a lot of modern movie composers ;) - but I don't care. It's richly detailed and emotional music. 

Doesn't mean I don't have a Ke$ha track or two in my iTunes though.
  • Options
    Currently listening to 'Poison' by Bell Biv DeVoe
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    PDKH said:
    StitelME said:
    I'm so glad you guys like this stuff too. A lot of my friends/coworkers think I'm weird.
    Ehh mine too - and H honestly, even though he can now successfully name a lot of modern movie composers ;) - but I don't care. It's richly detailed and emotional music. 

Doesn't mean I don't have a Ke$ha track or two in my iTunes though.

SITB:
    I know right? I have the most random collection of iTunes music. I go from LOTR to Ke$ha to Emmy Rossum to Sinatra to ACDC and back again. LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    beethery said:
    Currently listening to 'Poison' by Bell Biv DeVoe
    That sweet gem came on yesterday and I was giggling with nostalgic joy, I was so pleased.

I have now moved on to B.B. King. I feel like I have pretty eclectic tastes. The only thing I really can't get into is country western. I love me some bluegrass, though.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    Definitely drove home belting out Journey and then the Phantom of the Opera movie soundtrack. Poor fellow commuters - my windows were down and everything! :-P

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards