Missouri-St Louis
Options

Black Roses Please Help

Hi I am very confused on deciding between silk and real flowers. I am going for a black and red rose bouqet and I am having the hardest time finding black roses. I have found a few companies that have them in silk but I really like the look of natural flowers. Please give me your suggestions or ideas or anything.

Re: Black Roses Please Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    kelly with the crimson petal...i thought of that too and got an excellent quote, but then decided to change the color of the roses. 

she is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a word of warning - I have no personal experience with this, but I have heard that dyed flowers can bleed onto your dress.  So if you can get a hold of black dyed roses I would definitely talk to the florist about this risk!  Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely want to think about the possibility of the flowers bleeding onto your dress with such a dark color, I would find a product that you like and then ask as many questions as you can before you make a decision.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Google Baccara rose images. The color on them varies from dark red to an almost black. You might not have to worry about your dress if you can find the color you want. 
    I haven't asked the florists yet though, so let me know if they're hard to get! 
  • Options
    loopinloopin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black Bacara roses are a very, very dark red rose. They are beautiful especially if mixing with red Charolette roses. Make sure your photographer is cued on in how dark the rsoes will be - they require a good photographer with great lighting !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards