Ohio-Columbus
Options

anyone else get a call from bridal show

2»

Re: anyone else get a call from bridal show

• Options
    @Knot Porcia - so, what do you think?  The number of views, the number of people posting from all over the country, the number of first time posters... it all smells of sneaky vendor with paid posters
  • Options
    donethat said:
    @Knotporscha - so, what do you think?  The number of views, the number of people posting from all over the country, the number of first time posters... it all smells of sneaky vendor with paid posters

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Not me!!! I keep getting calls STILL.
  • Options
    I went to two bridal shows in Columbus, the big greater convention center one then one at the aladdin shrine. I didn't get a call until a week or so ago and have received 2 calls but I have ignored and deleted, not worth my time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to a Nutrichef meeting with my fiancée today in MN. They said that we were "specially picked" to make us feel special. They said that there are no catches, just come listen to us for 45 minutes and you get a bunch of free stuff. BS!! The presentation took over 2 hours. They said they would feed us too. We both had to share 4 pieces (bites) of chicken and some broccoli. The free stuff is not free. The knife is probably nice, but you have to pay for shipping, $10. You get a coupon book that is could save you $1000 in a year, but is really high maintenance, you really have to go through a lot of work to save all that money. As for the vacation, you really have to go through a lot of work to find what dates that work with the resorts you want to go to. There is a $25 fee to activate your promo code for the vacation, then you have to pay taxes per person, which are from $100 to $300. Then flights cost., the trip is only 4 days 3 nights.  Its still going to cost you $2000 to go on this free vacation trip lol. The pots are $6,500 for the full set, but they will tell you that you can get them only today for $3,000 which can be paid off in easy low payments of $75 per month, this would take you a little over 3 years to pay off, thats like paying off a car! no thanks! waste of my time....
  • Options
    So I attended this show last night in Milwaukee, WI. The funny thing is that I was reading the post before I went to see it was actually worth my time. It definitely wasn't. They said it was suppose to be 90 minutes, THAT WAS A LIE! It lasted at least 2 hours!!! I was so upset!! Then they tell you if you go you will receive all of this free stuff!! THAT WAS ANOTHER LIE! You don't receive ANYTHING AT THE SHOW!! For the "free" knife you have to send in this card with $9.95 shipping fee! For the "free" coupon book there are NO COUPONS inside, you have to register and do some other bull! For the vacation, ha it's a joke. I went on the Better Business Bureau website and this travel company Grand Incentives Inc. (Simplicity Life Travel) is rated a "D." They have 465 complaints within the last three years. Majority of the complaints are because of refunds. You send them request to destinations you choose and they give you a response. Everyone was saying all of the destination request they sent were denied.

Check it out for yourself
    http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/incentive-programs/grand-incentives-in-sarasota-fl-90017298

On a positive note the pans seem great! Very healthy to cook out of! They did feed us! :-) You can cook in them without using any grease! You can bake a cake with no grease. You don't even have to stir the pan. He made chicken, potatoes, corn, peas, asparagus, and apple cobbler. It was really tasty. My fiance couldn't make it so I had the entire plate to myself. :-) But the prices are RIDICULOUS!! $2990 for the set, and that was the "deal" they gave us ha!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I got a call after going to a women's expo last weekend, and I wasn't sure if it was legit or not. Bless you ladies for all posting on here! :) Even if it's for real, I'd rather not be heckled for two hours and pressured into buying kitchenware. Not worth a four-day vacation to limited destinations, in my opinion. Thanks for helping me avoid a waste of time! 
  • Options
    I would just like to say I went to the show in Baltimore, MD last night and it was absolutely fantastic. Just because you aren't willing to put the time in to register for your coupon service doesn't mean its fake. The free vacation is a huge plus! Idc what it includes its free people!!! Some people are so greedy. You want your free trip to include jet skiing and what else? Its all you can drink and all you want spa and beach and anything else that doesnt involve a motor. If you want a ket ski go pay for it lol. Sorry. The cookware is irreplacable idk where these people are getting the idea that its a scam. Its not. We got everything we were promised and my fiance and I bought the entire set! We are SO excited to recieve it next week :)
  • Options
    Must be nice to be able to turn down a cheap vacation bc it's not worth your time and the destinations are limited. My fiancé and I got a call after a bridal show in Charlotte, NC. No I'm not a fake promoter, this is just the first forum that came up on google search, in case you conspiracy theorists out there are speculating. Anyhow, we're going to attend the presentation tomorrow and see what it's all about. Any money we can save on a free trip is greatly appreciated to us and we're more than happy to be flexible with dates for something we never expected to take in the first place. If there are issues with the dates, we'll make sure not to use this as a honeymoon but instead a getaway.
  • Options
    @knotporscha Zombie?? Can we please close this thread? It is from January and only first time posters from outside our area keep commenting on it. If a Columbus lady wants to talk about the topic she can start a new discussion.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards