Chit Chat
Options

TMI: Do You Wear Underwear

When getting a full body massage? 

I just came from one. I leave my panties on. (I hate the word panties, by the way, gives me the heebies for some reason) but am otherwise naked. Although sometimes I think the underwear gets in the way. But is it appropriate to take your undies off, too?

What do you guys do?

Re: TMI: Do You Wear Underwear

• Options
    I wearing nothing at massages.   

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I usually take it all off. There have been times when I have not, though.

• Options
    All naked here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I leave underwear on. Sometimes they reach under it to get the glutes but I still prefer to have it on.

(Imagine Corey Matthews "undapants" gif here. Mobile sucks.)

• Options
    All off!

Ugh. Now I want a massage.
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Well good to know I won't be scaring anyone if I take my undies off next time. Thanks, ladies.
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    All off! Ugh. Now I want a massage.
    Me too.  It's been while.   

DH said I can get one on vacation.  November can't come soon enough.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I've always been told to "undress to my comfort level" I usually leave my underwear on, especially if I have a male masseuse.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    AprilH81 said:
    I've always been told to "undress to my comfort level" I usually leave my underwear on, especially if I have a male masseuse.
    I like this cue. I wonder if masseuses ever have people who just leave their clothes on. That would make giving a massage darn hard.
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    Jells that glitch means you just got three days, I think!
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    Nope. No underpants here.

• Options
    I was just able to do some mod duties  :-)

• Options
    lc07lc07 member
    Nope. None underpants here.

UNDERPANTS! Thank you, God (and Ashley). I can say that now instead of the p word. "Underwear" is a confusing term as it also includes bras.
  • Options
    lc07lc07 member
    lyndausvi said:
    I was just able to do some mod duties  :-)
    That's awesome and amazing. So glad you are our mod!

(Jells, you still get three spa days.)
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    Nope. No underpants here.

UNDERPANTS! Thank you, God (and Ashley). I can say that now instead of the p word. "Underwear" is a confusing term as it also includes bras.
    Haha, UNDAPANTS is far superior to panties.
  • Options
    I personally like 'unders' the best. I can call my bra a bra.
  • Options
    I leave mine on. @banana468, how's Chiquito?
  • Options
    mrscatymrscaty member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited August 2014
    AprilH81 said:

This is what I'm told, too. I haven't been brave enough to go nude yet, so I wear UNDAPANTS
  • Options

I leave mine on.

@banana468, how's Chiquito?

Still in there! I'm showing signs that my body want him out but still no real labor.
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    I leave mine on. @banana468, how's Chiquito?
    Still in there! I'm showing signs that my body want him out but still no real labor.
    I predict labor on Labor Day!  And you'll get to hear endless jokes about it :)

Good luck!!  I am heading out of town today, and I will definitely be thinking of you this weekend!

• Options

banana468 said:

I leave mine on.

@banana468, how's Chiquito?

I predict labor on Labor Day!  And you'll get to hear endless jokes about it :)

Good luck!!  I am heading out of town today, and I will definitely be thinking of you this weekend!

Thank you! I'm ready and just want things to get started. It's Tuesday if I have no weekend progress.
  • Options
    Everything comes off when I get a massage. I figure it's nothing they haven't seen before and I've had enough massages to know that they do everything in their power to make sure your bare bottom isn't hanging out. FI just got a massage for the first time a couple of months ago and left his underwear on as he wasn't sure if they should come off or not.
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    All off! Ugh. Now I want a massage.
    Same here...I had my last massage over a year ago and I almost had to kill someone for that.  After looking forward to the appt for nearly a month, I drove up to the building to have someone tell me that they had lost power and they thought the spa was rescheduling all appointments.  Thankfully they checked before sending me back home but they had to give me a flashlight to navigate the spa/restroom/changing area.  And the massage room was lit by candles and the therapist had to play music from her ipod because no other electrical systems were functioning other than emergency exit lights.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I take everything off.

And now I want a massage.

• Options
    lc07 said:
    AprilH81 said:
    I like this cue. I wonder if masseuses ever have people who just leave their clothes on. That would make giving a massage darn hard.
    Sometimes the masseuse will say that they at least request that I remove my bra which tells me some people do.  lol
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    AprilH81 said:
    LOL I left my pants on the first time I got a real massage. I had only done the chair massages at the mall before, so I thought they were only massaging my back and shoulders! Whoopsie.

• Options
    I keep mine on. It never really occurred to me to take them off.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've always been told to leave underwear on (underpants).  I've had several different therapists too.  They use them to tuck the top sheet under, so I stay covered, but their work area is exposed.  I also only wear thongs, so I'm pretty accessible.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards