• Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO 
    ---
    tabbicakes 

133 image     74 image     59   image   
    RSVP Date: September 20

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    8 Days for me - I feel like I have a TON of stuff to do still (even though most of them are like 'email to confirm X').

The weather looks bad right now - I emailed my planner asking if there were any alternate locations.  I really really hate the backup location and I just feel like nothing is going right at the moment; between 80% chance of T-storms ALL day and my parents not coming, all I need now is for my dress not to arrive or get damaged - ERR!  I know everything will work out and it doesn't matter if we're married in the ugly red room, at the end of the day we will be married.

Anniversary
  • Options
    @Dignity100 - the thing about Florida weather is that they may call for rain all day, but usually they are just chances that it rains for a bit and then moves on.  I just remember being there on vacation and it's literally raining on one side of the road and not the other.  Storms down there, just from my own minimal experience (but also FI lived down there for 6 months and agrees with this) come and go rather quickly.  I know that up here in the North if we see that we think the whole day is a wash out...and yes, that is usually true, but Florida I think may be very different.  KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
  • Options
    @Pepperally - I'm hoping that's the case, right now they're calling for .48 inches - all day rain, even so .48 isn't a lot, so if it's a drizzle maybe we can still have it outside, it's a covered pavilion.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I totally can't even focus!!!!! Gah it's this week! Happy wedding week guys! 
  • Options
    I want to start getting excited and feel that nervous energy, but right now I'm just so damn terrified of the first dance and father daughter dance, that it's all I can think about. I hate being the center of attention and I don't like or know how to dance -- aaahhhh! YouTube instructional videos, the fiance and I will be spending lots of time together this week. The fiance and my dad can't dance either - but at least they won't be nervous, socially like I will be! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards