Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

How to accessorize this dress?

Hi everyone! I purchased my wedding dress, yay! Here is a picture of the dress (I chose this website to show you because you can really enlarge the pictures).  How should I accessorize this dress?  I'm not sure what would look best.  I have dark brown hair and plan to wear my hear partially down with it.

http://www.dressingdreams.com/detail.php?ProdId=6749873&CatId=11470&resPos=52

Re: How to accessorize this dress?

• Options
    For accessories I like to look at the pictures found on the designers website for inspiration.  You want the dress and you to be the star of the show.  Accessories should just help to highlight those two things.  So I think a pair of dangling earrings and a simple bracelet would be great.  I would also add in a hair comb or some other sparkly hair accessory (nothing too crazy) as well.

Have you considered a veil?  If you do I would suggest a simple, raw cut edge, one tier cathedral length veil.

Your dress is gorgeous by the way!

• Options
    blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Beautiful dress! Since it has so much detail, I say go with simple accessories. I love the pearl drop earrings the model is wearing in the picture, and a simple pearl pendant necklace would look nice with it, too.

ETF: spelling fail
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    For accessories I like to look at the pictures found on the designers website for inspiration.  You want the dress and you to be the star of the show.  Accessories should just help to highlight those two things.  So I think a pair of dangling earrings and a simple bracelet would be great.  I would also add in a hair comb or some other sparkly hair accessory (nothing too crazy) as well.

Have you considered a veil?  If you do I would suggest a simple, raw cut edge, one tier cathedral length veil.

Your dress is gorgeous by the way!
    I agree with this 100%. Definitely no necklace, and keep the other things simple. Beautiful dress! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards