Vermont
Options

Looking for Reception locations in MA/NH/VT for $15,000 total wedding budget

Hello all,

I am trying to plan a wedding for 10/1/2016 for between 130-150 people in the MA/NH/VT area.  My budget must stay below $15,000 TOTAL.  Any vendor suggestions? I am having a difficult time finding a place.  

Re: Looking for Reception locations in MA/NH/VT for $15,000 total wedding budget

• Options
    You should try the local boards for those areas. This is an international board. 
  • Options
    A friend of mine used Mt Snow in Vermont. She loved it. She was on a strict budget and could not have been happier with what they were able to do for her. She said her wedding coordinator was the best thing ever. I will find out her name if you want. But it was a really beautiful wedding. Message me if you want the woman's name!!! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Originally I was planning my wedding for September 2015 near Jay Peak at this amazing B&B. It's called Phineas Swann in Montgomery Center, VT and the budget is roughly $100 per person. The amazing thing was it included the ceremony site, officiant, reception tent, tables, chairs, china etc., cake, champagne toast, and wedding coordinator. They were also going to do our rehearsal dinner for $15-20 per person which is unheard of.

Unfortunately for financial reasons we had to scale to even less than this budget, but for 50 people was a base of $5000 before alcohol. You can't beat it.

Hope you find a great place for your wedding next year!
  • Options
    DoubleTree Hotel in South Burlington is a great deal. They charge $400 for an outdoor ceremony (the ceremony location is in a very pretty spot with lots of nature around) and then they offer the reception location about 30 feet from the ceremony and as long as you hit their food minimum for the day there is no rental fee for the reception. The minimum is around $3000, depending on how many people, but you should reach that with no problem with that many people. The food is also decently priced. I am having my wedding there next year in June. Good luck and congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards