Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Brides in Dallas/Fort Worth?

I'm getting married and I recently bought my Wedding dress at David's Bridal. It's absolutely gorgeous, but I decided after that it's not "the one".

Because I no longer want it, I am returning it to the store but that leaves me with a TON of store credit. They won't give me the money back but will let me buy other dresses instead (Bridal gown, bridesmaids, shoes . . anything in the store, even mother of the bride and groom stuff).

So, I am looking for a bride to help me use that money up.

If you are interested, it would mean that you could buy whatever dress you want - I would pay the store for it with my credit and you would pay me. But . . because it would be a huge favor to me, I would take $100 dollars (or more depending on price) off your dress price, and potentially take some off your bridesmaids and anything else you might want to purchase there.

You would still have the whole experience. I wouldn't need to go with you. You can go with your girls or whoever you chose and do everything as you normally would. Then I would just go after and purchase it for you. Your dress, your size, your veil and accessories or anything you want. 

And you would just pay me instead but with a discount on whatever you buy.

Anyone interested?? Please let me know! It would help me to use the money up and I am more than happy to give you a discount in exchange :)

Re: Brides in Dallas/Fort Worth?

• Options
    I may be interested...I am gifting my bridesmaids their shoes so this would be awesome. My hiccup is that they will not be ordering shoes until after the holidays, due to holiday stresses. Is that too long/late for you? If that is a problem I can attempt to convince them to go to their local DB and find shoes, it just hard since they are not local. How much is available? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards