Chit Chat
Options

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

I am drunk knottong and I feel like this place is dead@! Talk to me about... THINGS! What are you doing? TELL ME.

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Options
    I'm wrapping presents. I'm not done yet. Feck.

• Options
    I'm also a little drunk.  Only a little.  I worked for twelve hours today so I think that's why I'm mostly feeling loopy.  Fi took me out for drinks and dessert when I came home at 10:00.  Tomorrow we're going for family Christmas at my aunt's house.  I realized I kind of dropped the ball on presents this year but at least everybody has... something?

Fi just put on "A Haunted House 2" and it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Ugh. This is one of my least favorite activieties. I'm serpiously considering spenkng an ass-ton of money on gift bags in all the rigt sizes. Befaise fuck that shit.
  • Options
    I drank a bottle of prosecco with Chambord in it and now I'm drinking scotch and watching bride day and I'm boooooring

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JCbride2015JCbride2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    lolo883 said: I'm wrapping presents. I'm not done yet. Feck.

NOOOOoooooo
    ooooooo........ I just remembered I need to wrap my presents for tomorrow.  Feck indeed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm also a little drunk.  Only a little.  I worked for twelve hours today so I think that's why I'm mostly feeling loopy.  Fi took me out for drinks and dessert when I came home at 10:00.  Tomorrow we're going for family Christmas at my aunt's house.  I realized I kind of dropped the ball on presents this year but at least everybody has... something?

Fi just put on "A Haunted House 2" and it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
    Me too, girl. These long days are killing me. I have never heard of this that movie (it's a movie, right? But it spuns like the perfect DRIVK activity.
  • Options
    amelisha said:

I drank a bottle of prosecco with Chambord in it and now I'm drinking scotch and watching bride day and I'm boooooring

So, I hav no
    Idea what chambord is. I saw it mentioned earlier but have honestly never heard of it. Help a sista out? What is this?!
  • Options

Ugh. This is one of my least favorite activieties. I'm serpiously considering spenkng an ass-ton of money on gift bags in all the rigt sizes. Befaise fuck that shit.
    You don't sound drunk AT ALL.

IM NOT. WHO TOLD YOU THAT?
  • Options
    So, I hav no Idea what chambord is. I saw it mentioned earlier but have honestly never heard of it. Help a sista out? What is this?!

black raspberry liqueur! It goes in stuff. And tastes like raspberry.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amelisha said:

amelisha said:

So, I hav no
    Idea what chambord is. I saw it mentioned earlier but have honestly never heard of it. Help a sista out? What is this?!

black raspberry liqueur! It goes in stuff. And tastes like raspberry.

UM. And no kne ever told me this because???
  • Options
    You guys I'm silently wheeze laughing so hard right now trying not to wake H up. Serpiously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Options

You guys I'm silently wheeze laughing so hard right now trying not to wake H up. Serpiously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You have mo idea how iftwn this happens to me
  • Options
    It cones in a bottle that look like a bomb!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Then Fi gets really interested and wants to know what's going on with the Knotties.  He knows most of the major screen names by now.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    amelisha said:

It cones in a bottle that look like a bomb!

THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL
  • Options
    WHY AM I THE ONLY SOBER PERSON ON THE INTERNET?

Ashley we're fighting again.

• Options
    I'm drinking beer and rum and coke. Wheee!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I need a drink in my hand for this thread.  I'm only two beers in and I feel like I can't keep up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I was drunk off egg nog that I got from my office party's Yankee swap but I think I've sobered up :( I'm debating between drinking more and ending up hungover tomorrow (today? Lol) or just calling it a night.
  • Options

Then Fi gets really interested and wants to know what's going on with the Knotties.  He knows most of the major screen names by now.  :)

Who's his favorite?

• Options

WHY AM I THE ONLY SOBER PERSON ON THE INTERNET?

Ashley we're fighting again.

OH YEAH?
  • Options
    hellohkb said:

I'm drinking beer and rum and coke. Wheee!!

Both? Ath the same time?!
  • Options

I was drunk off egg nog that I got from my office party's Yankee swap but I think I've sobered up :( I'm debating between drinking more and ending up hungover tomorrow (today? Lol) or just calling it a night.

EW. I don't understand eggnogs. Like, what is it even? Eggs? What is NOG?
  • Options

I need a drink in my hand for this thread.  I'm only two beers in and I feel like I can't keep up!

Well,
  • Options

It's creamy and sweet and this one has bourbon and rum and deliciousness. That being said, I have no idea what "nog" means. I don't question it, I just enjoy
  • Options
    Who's his favorite?
    He says "all of you" because he's sweet like that.

But really I think it's @Cookie Pusher because she brings him booze in real life.  That's sorta hard to beat.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

It's creamy and sweet and this one has bourbon and rum and deliciousness. That being said, I have no idea what "nog" means. I don't question it, I just enjoy

You knwo? I think I am gonna giv this a tary. The egg part relly geodes me the fuck out, but I like bourbon. And rum. And creamy. Worth a shot, eh?

WHOA. DID I just get Canadian for a sexond?
  • Options
    More wheeze laughing. Ashley we're not fighting anymore, I'm fighting with California.

http://www.movoto.com/mi/michigan-foods-taste-test/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards