Outdoor Weddings
Options

Has anyone gotten married or planning a wedding in Yosemite? Evergreen Lodge?

Hello ladies, I have been engaged for just over a month now and have started brainstorming/searching for ideas for my wedding. Yosemite is a very special place to me and I am considering a Yosemite wedding. Have any of you gotten married or planning a Yosemite wedding? I’m interested in your suggestions for venue! I’ve been looking at Evergreen Lodge and it looks beautiful… I appreciate your feedback! thanks!

Best Answers

Re: Has anyone gotten married or planning a wedding in Yosemite? Evergreen Lodge?

• Options
    @jea82
    thank you for you reply! It is so beautiful! Unfortunately it ended up being a little out of budget for us. We are now getting married in my home town.
    Congrats on your engagement and I hope you have an incredible wedding at that beautiful venue! 
    :)
  • Options
    I'm interested in Evergreen Lodgee but they are currently closed for their annual break. Can anyone provide any cost info or other help? Happy to discuss by PM if that's better.  Would be great to hear your experiences in working with them so far.  

@ERicaiolson - where did you choose?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards