Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Cheap Large Reception Venue

Hello!

I am looking for a relatively cheap indoor reception venue in the North Dallas area.

Any ideas? We have checked out the Victoria Hall in Farmers Branch, the Nuvo room, Dallas Palms, Addison Conference Center, and a few others.

Trying to keep it around $5000. We have approx. 350 people coming...and would like to bring our own food and alcohol.

Re: Cheap Large Reception Venue

• Options
    we are using the plaza arts center in downtown carrollton. i know it will seat 200, but i'm not sure about 350. you can bring in your own alcohol and food and decorate as you'd like. we are paying 2700 and that includes security and a bartender.
  • Options
    We are having ours at the Flour Mill in McKinney.  I'm not sure the max it can hold though but it's about $3200 and you can bring your own food and alcohol.  Check out the Cotton Mill in McKinney also.  It is pretty big.  My sister had her wedding there and it was beautiful!
  • Options

Hi, what else have you found? I am in the same boat. My guest list is 250 ppl. So far I looked at Bacara Addison, Novu, Addison Event center....Green Oaks in Arlington is $4500 approx. and it includes décor.

Did you find any more places? Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards