Chit Chat
Options

ugh, Parenthood

Any Parenthood fans here? That series finale killed me. I SOBBED- which I rarely do over TV shows.

Love that show.

Re: ugh, Parenthood

• Options
    I'm waiting for tomorrow after FI goes out of town so he doesn't see me ugly cry!

• Options
    BAWLED. So many tears. I thought it was really really well done, and was very happy with all the wrap ups at the end. I'm so sad it's over. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Loved it! I thought they ended it with class. Beautiful! Sad to see it go..
  • Options
    Oh, it was a PERFECT finale. Just soooooooooooo sad.
  • Options
    I'm binge watching it on Netflix right now. That damn show makes me cry all the time! I doubt I can handle the finale. 

• Options
    I actually thought the finale over did the whole "no dialogue emotional music montage" thing. There were at least 4 of them. Also I was distracted by how awful Hattie's hair was. Not a good look.

But I loved the final montage, I liked that they showed each group a few years down the road. 
  • Options
    I lost my shit and full on ugly cried. I loved the show and will miss it. I thought the writers did an excellent job of wrapping up the series, though.
  • Options
    I just watched the last two episodes. I think they really wrapped it up nicely. And I cried a few times.
  • Options
    Also, Sara's dress was gorgeous and she ruined it with those gloves.
  • Options
    Also, Sara's dress was gorgeous and she ruined it with those gloves.
    I thought the same. LOVED the dress but the gloves were ridiculous.
  • Options
    Finally watched it and it was so good!  I loved how they flashed-forward and showed how everybody was a few years down the line.  Just about perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards