Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

FYI-price adjustment Harrahs buffets

I guess the all-you-can-eat all day buffets @ the 7 Harrahs properties are a success. I just noticed this on the Caesar's Palace page.

"Our introductory test of the Buffet of Buffets pass is a big hit - everyone loves the concept! Problem is, we've been so busy that guests have spent too much time in line. In order to maintain the level of service Caesars guests expect, we've adjusted the price of the 24-hour pass. It's now $34.99 for Total Rewards mem...bers and companions under 21, $39.99 for the general public."

Re: FYI-price adjustment Harrahs buffets

• Options
    edited December 2011

I wonder how long they will run this special. I would love to buy one all day buffet for all my guest.
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shaq123- I think as long as it's a big hit with people, they'll keep it going. Also, Vegas is hurting b/c of the economy, so this deal helps the hotels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This is still a great deal for 24 hour all access. I can't find a place online to apply for the total rewards membership.

Anniversary
  • Options
    SuzieQ1258SuzieQ1258 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have to actually visit one of the Harrah's properties to apply for the Total Rewards program...but you can do it at any Harrah's property not just the one's in Vegas.
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lines wouldn't be so long if they had better implementation.  We got ours at the Flamingo and the girl had to ring us up, separate the passes, scan them both in to activate them, then put them on our wrists, with a lot of moving of the mouse in between.  The whole transaction took about 3 minutes, which doesn't seem like much until you consider that they can only perform about 20-30 transactions per hour.

it's a good deal, but they really need to streamline the distribution of the passes a bit.  Perhaps if you had to buy the passes someplace else, like maybe the concierge desk or even a separately created booth, it wouldn't cause quite as much impact in the regular lines.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards