Texas-Houston
Options

The Bell Tower on 34th

I just wanted to write a note to say- The Bell Tower on 34th is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in all of Houston. Lezlie Mahan- thank you so much for creating my dream wedding. The entire night flowed perfectly, and we received so many compliments on the venue and the service. The food was absolutely delicious, the servers were polite and helpful, the decor was elegant and perfectly suited to my tastes, and our guests had an absolute blast. It was a very special night for us, and we couldn't have created the memories we did without the venue & staff at the Bell Tower. Thank you so much for being you! 

Re: The Bell Tower on 34th

• Options
    Yay! Lezlie is our DOC for our wedding in 11 days! We are super excited and looking forward to it! 
    Any tips on anything? 
  • Options
    Do either of you have any pricing information on the Bell Tower that you'd be willing to share?  I'm visiting the venue later this week,and I have a sense that it'll be way out of my price range.  I requested information, but they basically said that everything is a la carte, so I'd need to discuss my ideas in person.  But, I'd imagine they can give a rough estimate of the cost to rent the venue.  

Thanks!
    sand0207@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards