Knottie Tech Help
Options

Get old budgeter back

edited March 2015 in Knottie Tech Help
I like the old budgetter that the website had. Is there a way to pull it up. The new one is not efficient for me. Plus, I need the information that was on there, such as payments made and payment tracking. Is there anyway to pull up the detailed one from before? If not, I might as well create an excel spreadsheet. Whomever decided on the website changes must have been on drugs or secretly working for the opposition. LOL.

Re: Get old budgeter back

• Options
    I completely agree! About a week ago I was able to access the old budgeter by going to :

But it no longer works and takes you directly to the new crappy budgeter, which isn't even a budgeter, it's more like a receipt. 
  • Options
    I hate the new budgeter!! Can we have a link to use the old budget like the link on the checklist?
  • Options
    I had ALL of my costs and what I paid out in there and now that information is no where to be found I am Panicking. My wedding is two months away and I have no idea what I have let to pay PLEASE HELP!
  • Options
    Please get the old one back or update this one. This one can't do anything. I can only edit "actual" spent numbers, but I can't add vendors or anything. This makes me sad because I switched from weddingwire to the theknot but now I will probably have to use their budgeter and theknot's wedding website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards