Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Ball gown or A-line w/Corset? Dress poll!

Ball gown or A-line w/Corset? Dress poll! 62 votes

Ball Gown!
45% 28 votes
A-line w/Corset!
54% 34 votes

Re: Ball gown or A-line w/Corset? Dress poll!

• Options
    You look great in both, which is why I didn't vote. What time of year and what type of venue are you getting married at. I feel the first one is more formal looking, but if it's a summer wedding the all satin dress could get very hot. The second dress is more fun spirited, but depending on the weight of the dress from all the tuelle, if it's heavy, you will feel it after wearing the dress for a while. Sorry I'm not much help.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm getting married in San Francisco in October- it's normally always a little chilly in SF no matter what time of year it is. The tulle on the ballgown is actually pretty light- I have tried this dress on several times, ans have never gotten the sense that it will be too heavy.
  • Options
    To be honest, I am not really a fan of either.  I think the a-line gives you a better shape though.

• Options
    first dress but  not a huge fan of either of them. the a line does amzing things for your shape i feel like you would be lost in the ball gown under all that tulle
  • Options

I like the ball gown on you but you should probably go with the A-line because it's satin and it's warmer for an October wedding.  

• Options
    Thank you- though, the A-line is actually a taffeta dress. 
  • Options
    I don't know which one you ended up going with, but I thought the ball gown and the way the skirt hangs absolutely beautiful. There was nothing special to me about the A-line.
  • Options
    That taffeta A line is beautiful on you!
  • Options
    I like the A line.  I feel like the ballgown sort of swallows you up. 
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    I think the A line gives you a nice shape. Agree with some of the PPs that the ballgown seems a little large for your frame.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I prefer the ballgown. I think it's quite pretty.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards