Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Who's your favorite band or DJ in your area?

Hi Knotties!

In honor of our new Top 10 Wedding Songs for 2015 list, we want to know: Are you going with a band or a DJ? If you’ve already hired your musicians or DJ, tell us who it is in the comments below to help give other local Knotties some great ideas and referrals.

Oh, and if you’re getting close to the date and you’ve already made your must-play list for the reception, head over to our Wedding Music Board to share!

Re: Who's your favorite band or DJ in your area?

• Options
    We went with Bell-Aire Music Productions because of recommendations from other Knot board members. (my sister also went with him for hers too) He is awesome to work with and kept well within our DJ budget. We also saw more info in the knot reviews...

https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/bellaire-music-productions-and-event-lighting-methuen-ma-369986
  • Options
    IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Those Guys.  They're a great, high energy band, and I'm confident they'll keep the dance floor packed the whole night.  One of the things I'm most excited about for my wedding!
  • Options
    www.bestdjays.com from Billerica is a very popular DJ.  He books all summer long strictly by word of mouth...no advertising.  That tells you something right there.  He does not work with a company so his prices are half of the others simply because you are not paying for overhead.  And he'll travel wherever necessary.  He'll be in Plymouth, MA this fall.  I would contact him via his email/webpage and check him out.  :)
  • Options
    If you can't decide between live music or a DJ - don't! We hired Tom Bruhl "the one man band" because he does both! He was wonderful to work with. During the ceremony, he played on the aucostic guitar for us, during dinner he did live music and then switched to DJing for after dinner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards