Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Sandals Brides! What did you choose for photography?

Hello, I am getting married next year at Sandals in Jamaica. I was wondering who else got married at Sandals and what they choose for their photographer/package. They have partner photographers and the cheapest one is almost $3,000, but if you choose to go with their onsite photographers you have to choose a package which includes a bunch of stuff I don't really need. I asked if it was possible to just choose the pictures I want and have them on a CD and they said that in order to do that I need to pick an entire package.

Does anyone have any experience with using the onsite photographers? We are eloping so there wont be any guests that we can have take pictures for us.
Thanks!

Re: Sandals Brides! What did you choose for photography?

• Options
    I used the Snapshots photographer and my pictures are amazing!!! Make sure you pick a big package though. That is one place I failed because I did not know they were going to get pics before, during and after. On Friday we sat and went through alllll the pics in a room and narrowed them down. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh we did a small package and added a video. I think we got 70 pics and we bought like 10 resort pics. The ones they take of you on the island and excursions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!

princesstissue how many pictures did you end up with? The wedding is just us and I obviously want plenty of pictures especially since our family isn't coming. I was learning towards that package that either included 42 pics or the one with 110, but I wasn't sure if 110 pictures was going to be too many
  • Options
    do you also happen to know how much it is to purchase pictures individually?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards