Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Monday- how was your Christmas?!

2»

Re: Happy Monday- how was your Christmas?!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - I love that picture of you and your nephew!  You look so beautiful and happy!!!  Also, I don't think its unusual at all to want a pregnancy pillow for every day life.  It is like a giant hug.  :)

• Options
    @KeptInStitches - I love that name!  Bentley is perfect!  Also, your SIL is rude.  I feel like no one really understands what black tie means on the hosting side anymore.  I hope you rock your dress though and can't wait to see pictures.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    @speakeasy14 Hmmm apparently it pays to date someone whose family runs a jewelry business! I love all your gifts!

@GoldenPenguin Your nephew is SO CUTE!!!!!!! And I love that picture of you two!

@KeptInStitches Definitely AW this wedding after it happens. It sounds like a total shit show.

• Options
    I really love Google photos.  It made a puppy gif:

This is amazing!!! I love Callie!!!

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    I'm now watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1. 

• Options
    @Swazzle - Did you ever decide on a planner?  I got the Erin Condren Horizontal, so I'm playing with that today.  I watched a couple clips on YouTube and some people get so crazy with it!!  
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - I didn't! I was feeling overwhelmed with all the options and ended up not getting one lol 

How do you like it? I was leaning towards the horizontal one. 

• Options
    Well, today is only the first day I'm really using it.  So far I like it.  I miss my other one being small and able to fit in my purse, though.  I'm using some of the free stickers that came with it (birthdays, doc appts, vacation) so that's fun.  I'm not sure I'll get as much crazy use out of it as some of the bloggers, though.  We'll see, that could change!  I don't use it much for work right now, but since this one is bigger and has more room to write, I could start putting in meetings and stuff.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - Ohhhh the size was the one thing I was worried about. Is it the size of like a normal notebook? What cover did you get?

• Options
    It's like 9" tall (including the plastic cover) and 8" wide (including the spiral ring) and 3/4" thick.

I got 2 covers.  The one that I have on it now is: THIS ONE
  • Options
    @minskat30 - Awwww that sweet face!!!  <3
  • Options
    @minskat30 OMMGGGGGGG Tell Raj I'm giving him all the kisses!!!

• Options
    @minskat30 - Hi puppyface!!!

Is..... is that snow?

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    @swazzle - Yup, it is finally snowing here.  

Rajah gives all of you puppy hugs and kisses back (and is surely going nuts from excitement because its snowing!!!).  
  • Options
    Apparently it's sleeting here
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    Apparently it's sleeting here

• Options
    @minskat30 - I CANNOT HANDLE THE NOSE FRECKLES!!! Please kiss that face for me later!! 

We're supposed to get snow here tomorrow too. I woke up in Maine yesterday to some snow on the ground and I was so excited!! It's time!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

@goldenpenguin your Christmas sounds like it was perfect!

@minskat30 ddaaaaaw that face!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards