Not Engaged Yet
Options

Can we do this again? Never Have I Ever....

13»

Re: Can we do this again? Never Have I Ever....

• Options
    minskat30 said:
    Never have I ever stayed friends with an ex (though I may have stayed friends with his family).  
    I'm still friends with a guy I dated briefly in college (like less than 2 months kind of brief). But that's the only one I've actually maintained a friendship with.

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    minskat30 said:
    Never have I ever stayed friends with an ex (though I may have stayed friends with his family).  
    One of the guys I dated in high school, and really cannot stand, is friends with my bf.  So I am "friends" with him, but more like acquaintances. 
  • Options
    @swazzle - No Lord of the Rings?!?  You are missing out on my Danish friend Viggo.

Image result for viggo mortensen

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin  Similar situation with me. I still wonder why he wanted to stay with me XD
  • Options
    Never have I ever seen Breaking Bad. I keep meaning to because people loved it so much but I'm never in the mood. Plus at this time I feel like it's been way over hyped and there's no way it will live up to it.

• Options
    Never have I even gotten past half-way through season 3 of Walking Dead
    {I TRIED!!!}
    I made it half way through season 5 before giving up, but it was rough. I love zombie stuff but about every other season of the Walking Dead is really fucking boring!

• Options
    Never have I ever been to all 50 states.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    @bethsmiles  Season 1 and 2 were great and just kind of .... dropped the ball. Then we got half way to season 3 and gave up. Lost interest

*edited for spoiler! oops*
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - You didn't spoil anything for me because I've seen every episode at least once, but for people that haven't watched and plan to or are watching from the beginning and didn't get that far yet, you should consider editing that spoiler info out of your post. 

• Options
    Never have I ever seen Breaking Bad. I keep meaning to because people loved it so much but I'm never in the mood. Plus at this time I feel like it's been way over hyped and there's no way it will live up to it.
    I promise on everything I am it will live up to it. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Never have I ever had a vacation day in my adult life without checking an electronic device (sad but 99.99% work's fault in my case...including today).  

• Options
    @minskat30 I did have a few pto days without any work being required, until I got a company phone.
  • Options
    Apparently I've done more questionable things than I realized. Never have I ever had sex in public.
    Does sex in a high school parking lot count? Like in someone's car?

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @MissKittyDanger - You didn't spoil anything for me because I've seen every episode at least once, but for people that haven't watched and plan to or are watching from the beginning and didn't get that far yet, you should consider editing that spoiler info out of your post. 
    Good call! Didn't think of that. Edited!
  • Options
    labro said:

Apparently I've done more questionable things than I realized.

Never have I ever had sex in public.

Does sex in a high school parking lot count? Like in someone's car?

Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards