Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hump Day

13»

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    @jenna8984 We're going to a bbq memorial day weekend, and they requested the same.  I plan on bringing beer.  I always bring something whether the host requests or not, but it's always wine, liquor, or beer.
  • Options
    @jenna8984 I usually ask if they need anything. If they say no, then I usually just bring extra of whatever I'm drinking so others can share. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @jenna8984 I usually ask if they need anything. If they say no, then I usually just bring extra of whatever I'm drinking so others can share. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

Oh see you guys have it easy to just grab beer or wine. I don't drink so I feel like I always spend an hour making some type of food and then there is so much other food that I end up bringing half home and being annoyed. I guess I could just take that down a notch and grab chips or something that requires no work of me.

• Options
    @jenna8984 That's exactly why I rarely bring food, the few times I have there is so much food that it doesn't get eaten! I have brought chips or a container of potato salad from the store before, then I don't feel as bad if no one eats it. 

• Options
    @jenna8984 bring a beverage you'll drink or a bag of chips or whatever baby wants that day so you have snacks for yourself haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards