Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

Re: Thursday

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian - I am not complaining about the bed rest.  I could be on hospital rest with a magnesium drip.  This is sooooooo much better.
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger Yes but I'm not going to let that keep Callie from enjoying playing outside. I mean we lay blankets down but with a crawling baby, they won't stay on that blanket. I think we will be ok and if a tick happens to show up, we will just pluck it off. Plus we won't be around any wooded area so I'm not too worried about that.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - Oh, I didn't think you were complaining at all!  Being at home is definitely better.  My "I'm sorry" was meant as more empathy than anything else.
  • Options
    @AlPacina  thanks and they were talking about Mambo Number 5 on my local radio this morning for TBT :D 
  • Options
    @AlPacina I need this one hit wonder station!!! I did start to put running into my workout, so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the suggestion!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @AlPacina - I really enjoyed that book!  I hope you love it too!
  • Options
    @AlPacina

And also:

(have you seen that whole segment??)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @AlPacina

And also:

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

And also:

Gif #1: YAAAAAY!

Gif #2: I will take some Burr on a plate please. With buttah.

Gif #3: I am constantly stalking Hamilton-related everything. So yes, haha.

• Options

@eilis1228 - I didn't even know the books existed until the first movie came out. Then I decided I'd rather see all the movies before I read the books because that way they have nothing to live up to. I finally saw the final movie, and want to read the books now! I've been so patient! I'm ready!

• Options
    @AlPacina Well, they are fantastic and you will love them! PS: I just looked up the one-hit wonder station, and apparently it's a limited run. https://www.siriusxm.com/siriusxmlimitedition 

• Options
    @AlPacina and @eilis1228 Pandora has a One Hit Wonder station.... I'm hoping this will supply entertainment for the rest of the day. So far.. so good!

@labro That sucks that the weather hasn't been good for your ILs. Hope things slow down soon.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

@eilis1228 - Well crap.  I guess I figured it was probably limited time since I hadn't heard of it before. :( I guess it's good I'm enjoying the hell out of it for now!

@LizzyTish88 - That's so great! I didn't know that existed either! Oh man, I love the times we live in. Haha

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 - Omg, that chair one is hilarious!

• Options

@cocobellaf Yay so glad you're doing ok! Do you have to do job related work from home or are you officially on leave?

@wink0erin woohoo that's so exciting about him moving in!

@alpacina those are pretty fantastic one hit wonders

• Options
    @jenna8984 - Right now I'm on leave without pay.  Hopefully Monday they'll have all the paperwork done for me to work at home, but it might take another week.  :(
  • Options
    @cocobellaf Booo that's annoying!! I have a regular check up tomorrow and I'm hoping the doctor's office is done with my fmla paperwork so I can submit it to work nice and early.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards