Not Engaged Yet
Options

Chatty McChattersons Go Here

2»

Re: Chatty McChattersons Go Here

• Options
    @southernpeach89 That's an awesome deal! 
  • Options
    He got a car!  We now have a 2014 Toyota Camry!!! Praise freaking every denomination possible!

Right on, lady! That's a start! ;)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @GoldenPenguin @500days

Ok I STILL don't GET the whole Yelp Elite zomg this chain restaurant is amazing....and I say this BECAUSE that chain restaurant/manager/whoever puts on a special show just for the Yelpers. It isn't a surprise or unexpected visit. Obviously they are putting on their best face, doing all the special things, making a big deal out of the Elite Yelp peoplez being there. So yeah, obviously it's going to be this incredible experience compared to Joe Schmo walking in and ordering his subpar assembly line made steak. KWIM? I dunno...I just don't get amped up about Yelp anymore though either lol. They lost my love and interest forever when they hid a negative review I made of our former apartment complex because they had been truly truly awful to me and H.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @GoldenPenguin What kind of car are you guys going to get? Is your H going to test drive a CX-5??

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @500days The thing is - I had several positive reviews under my belt, people upvoting or whatever it is they do on Yelp, a profile, so a very very "Hi I'm a real person" kind of vibe. It wasn't my one and only. I stopped taking Yelp seriously after that.

• Options
    @labro Wellll now that is annoying!!! I hear ya. I feel the same way about snapchat, but that's probably because I am old lol. Not for nothing though, Yelp can be a good resource when you don't know where to go. 
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes Shame on you! :P So what will you get him for an anniversary gift instead since you're giving him the tickets so early? Also, ONE MORE MONTH!!! You'll truly be an old married hag then!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @500days Omg snapchat. It drives me crazy and I've been getting serious FOMO because so many of my friends are all adding Snapchat now and sharing all these photos that I know I am missing out on...but I refuse to join at the same time!

• Options
    500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @labro I don't even really know how the app works! My coworker is my only friend lol and she's always sending me "snaps" but I don't check them. So she texts me to check my snapchat. I am the worst!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes Omg I remember this!! I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!!!!!!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @Swazzle I never get tired of Sushi Thursday...I wish H and did this every week. Seriously need to steal some traditions from you and @TwoDimes.

Sushi Night.

Sunday mimosas and breakfast

• Options

Ugh been busy training my temp and dealing with corporate bullshit. I go to do a function I've done for 3 years and it says access denied. I'm like WTF is this? So I email IT and they say "Oh Barbara told us that only HER group at corporate should have access to that". I'm like oh hell no, I've been doing this for 3 years and I need it today. Fucking Barbara can't just decide to take it from me and not even tell me! So I've been basically yelling at her through email and IT re-instated it for me lol.

@500days yum, I don't care if they are a chain, I've always had great steak there! I don't use Yelp, I pretty much only leave reviews on Amazon and Trip advisor. But H and I also go to the same 3 restaurants over and over so I'd have nothing new to review lol

@labro that is dumb that they hide your post like that. I think that's bullshit about sites like Angie's List where Joe Shmoe might be the best at the plumbing job but he will be listed on page 9 because pages 1-8 are companies that paid to be there. That rubs me the wrong way!

@southernpeach89 awesome score on the outfit!

@minskat30 hope your company can straighten out the insurance soon

• Options
    @swazzle - Feel free to text or FB message me about OITNB. I just finished it last night!

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    -Housewarming party in PA at a friend's new house on Saturday
    You will be near me?!!?!?! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards