California-Bay Area
Options

Affordable outdoor venue!!!

Hi there! 
 In search of a outdoor venue preferably surrounded by trees but doesn't have to be for the right price. We will have about 130 people attending and I would love to spend only 4 k on the venue! Would also like to be able to bring our own food in! If anyone can point me in a good direction! 

Re: Affordable outdoor venue!!!

• Options
    I loved my venue, but it is a couple hours north of most of the bay area. One of the many benefits- you have the space either from Tuesday-Sunday or, for a lower price, Sunday-Monday, and it includes lodging for up to about 30 people. It's on mountain with a camp-like setting and a couple of cabins, you can bring in your own food and alcohol if you want (but I HIGHLY recommend their catering!), and it's within your budget and includes tables, linens, place settings, tent for inclement weather, etc. It's called Precious Forest in Lucerne (Lake County).
  • Options
    Check the regional parks, we have tons of sights in the bay area. UC Berkeley Botanical Garden was my first choice but we went with the Brazilian Room at Tilden Park. A coworker of mine just got married at Hakone Gardens. I also looked into the Perry House in Monterey, The Lodge on the Presidio and a few venues in Tahoe. All well within your budget 
  • Options
    Hopefully not too late... just joined recently. But. Check out www.theoldhomestead.org  very nice venue. Affordable and in Crockett ca. Redwoods in the back great deck come with 23 round tables 150 chairs 16 rectangular and they rent out for the whole day. I'll be having my wedding there in Sep. 2018.