Arizona-Phoenix
Options

I'm Married!

I'm procrastinating packing for the honeymoon, so I thought I would post a little about my big day!  It was amazing!  I couldn't have had a better time, and I got to marry the man of my dreams!!!

The best part of the night was definitely dancing! It was stress free, and it was pretty neat to see my dress flowing around me :)

The only negative part was the cake.  It tasted delicious, but it was a wreck.  Someone is actually going to post it on the cake wrecks blog haha!  The wedding cake was the wrong color, the flowers were all wrong, and she ran out of time to finish it!  It was such a mess!  The groom's cake was unidentifiable, and we tried to push it behind the wedding cake.  We can only laugh about it now, but it was an eye sore lol!

I will post my vendor reviews and more after I get back from the honeymoon!  Hopefully I don't go on wedding withdrawal :)

Here are some teasers of the photos!

http://www.memoriesthrutime.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

Re: I'm Married!

• Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nilla! I'm so glad your big day went well! I love the pics. You look beautiful!

I'm sorry to hear about your cake, though. That is sucha bummer! I will look for it on cakewrecks. I love that website. haha.

Have fun on your honeymoon! I can't wait to see more pics!

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the hair, the dress, the Papago photos and the bridesmaid dresses - well done Nilla!! Congrats
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Gorgeous photos!  too bad about the cake though - ugh

Can't wait to hear your reviews...enjoy the honeymoon!!
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jabecknerjabeckner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely beautiful. Where were those pictures taken that were by a lake? And when did you find time to do them?

Well anyway congratulations and I am so glad that everything, except the cake, turned out amazing.
    Jolie on the Run Wedding Countdown Ticker
    132 Invited image
    38 Can't wait to party image
    0 Don't like fun image
    94 ? image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You went with La Dolce Pesca right?  I can not believe that the cake was a wreck!  I am so sorry, I feel bad that I recommended them!!!  I used her all the time for weddings at the hotel I worked at, she did my cake, my dad's cake when he got married, a friend's cake, I was so confident telling you to use her!  I am sorry that it turned out that way!!!!!!!!!!  I hope she refunded your money!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at your pictures, you looked AMAZING!!!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look so beautiful and you both look incredibly happy!  Congrats and have fun on your honeymoon!
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nilla you look beautiful!!! Congrats on everything (besides the cake). I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely lovely!  And, the pictures are amazing as well!  I am glad that at the end of the day, the flower stress and the cake stress didn't get you down!  Congrats and have a great time on the honeymoon!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You looked so beautiful and classic. Have so much fun on your honeymoon! I can't wait to hear more about your day. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look amazing and even just those few photos look great!  Have a great honeymoon- can't wait to hear your reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards