Wedding Woes
Options

Monday, ie who else doesn't get President's Day off?

2»

Re: Monday, ie who else doesn't get President's Day off?

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2018
    Rough two weeks.  My body can't tolerate this one.  Starting over again with something else.  Might have surgery in two weeks.  Thanks for the good thoughts.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    unsurprisingly, since pres. day has schools closed, my work is open0-but I"m not working (mon is my normal day off).

I"m migrained out and accomplishing very little

• Options
    CMGragain said:
    Bad chemo.  Bad.  Bad.  Bad.
    I'm sorry.
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    Rough two weeks.  My body can't tolerate this one.  Starting over again with something else.  Might have surgery in two weeks.  Thanks for the good thoughts.
    I'm sorry.   Cancer is one awful bitch.  
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    CMGragain said:
    I'm sorry.   Cancer is one awful bitch.  
    Thanks, but it isn't the cancer that is bothering me.  It is the chemo treatment!  I feel like I have lost my mind!  Is that still me in there?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Daycare was closed for professional development. I took the day off and H was off for the holiday. Took B to an indoor playland at a church. It was super busy and loud and I think he was scared as he clung to me like crazy. H tried and he would go with him to play a bit and I just had to hide so he wouldnt see me while he played. 

I’m taking tomorrow off to recover from today haha. I have days to burn by 6/30 so figured this was a good one. I have tons on my ToDo list so we will see how it goes 
  • Options
    @shessocold, glad to see you back!
    @short+sassy, hope your house is cleaned up and ready to rent very soon.  I know you want very little turn around time
    @banana468, lol at Chiquita.  I do hope to see her in the Olympics soon!
    @CMGragain, sorry the chemo is taking it's toll on you :(

I was off yesterday and had a nice relaxing day (after my workout).

• Options
    CMGragain said:
    I'm sorry, @CMGragain. Wishing you comfort.