Chit Chat
Options

I said YESSSSS to the dress!! :)

Re: I said YESSSSS to the dress!! :)

• Options
    Woo hoo! Are you getting the veil too? I like the detail on it. 

• Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    It’s so pretty and your smile says it all! Congrats :) 
  • Options
    It's gorgeous, and I love the detailing on the belt. It complements the dress and accentuates your waist. Agree about the veil, too!
  • Options
    It's gorgeous, and I love the detailing on the belt. It complements the dress and accentuates your waist. Agree about the veil, too!
    My mom is actually taking the middle part and making it into a bling butterfly for me :) I didnt not do their veil cause they wanted $180 for it so I might look on amazon or something  :)  thank you so much!!!!
  • Options
    Veils are ridiculously expensive. D did get hers from the bridal shop, but I'm not convinced that the quality was any better than one she could have bought on Amazon. By the end of the day, it had a small tear in it. 

I can't imagine they're that hard to make. If your mom can do the butterfly, I bet she could make your veil.
  • Options
    the dress is just so beautiful
  • Options
    Very pretty and looks great on you!

• Options

That dress is awesome!  You look beautiful in it.

As for the veil, I had a similar dilemma.  I saw one I liked at David's Bridal.  It was dotted with a few rhinestones.  That was it, but I liked the little bit of bling.  They wanted $250 for it!!!  Found the exact same thing, brand new, on Ebay for $12, lol.  Definitely shop around.  You can find tons of gorgeous veils for a fraction of the "bridal store" prices.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    it's amazing!!