Wedding Woes
Options

Monday Knot Football 2.0??

Re: Monday Knot Football 2.0??

• Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    kvruns said:
    I’m a Colts fan and No way I’d have drafted Andrew Luck lol. Though I do think he had a decent opening game 
    It did feel different from last year, but we did our familiar thing of fucking up our lead in the second half.  I'm hoping some of the kinks/growing pains can be sorted out sooner than later.  But I am super happy to have Luck back under center.  Last season was a long and sad one...the one before wasn't much better.  We took the kids to the KC game in 2016 and it was painful being in the stadium once the game was a goner.   :/ 

STUCK
    I did have some hope watching but then it turned into the Colts of old. But it could have been much worse for sure so I hope it turns around. 
  • Options
    @MRDCle Congrats!

And sorry, but no one is allowed to out-mope a Lions fan after last week!

We were doing so well, until the fourth snap of the game.  Ugh.  We even left at the start of the fourth quarter.
  • Options
    I think my entire team decided to all shit the bed at the same time today 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Same. I’m relying on my defense (again) to somehow get me a win. 
  • Options
    I'm doing well in two leagues - this one and the one with my old work.  But I suck in H's league (lost to him and my BIL) and I lost in my Death Pool yesterday and that is usually my jam!
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    Same. I’m relying on my defense (again) to somehow get me a win. 
    Me three.  My bench outperformed at a few positions.  Yahoo needs new people in the projections department.
  • Options
    Wondering if @ShesSoCold is at the Bears game tonighg? I could use a big game from their defense. 
  • Options
    I think you’re in luck with the defense at least for Sacks but not sure how many points that translates into 
  • Options
    Wondering if @ShesSoCold is at the Bears game tonighg? I could use a big game from their defense. 
    I was, indeed!! I hope our rabid D helped you out! 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Haha. Yeah they scored more points for me than my QB did. 
  • Options
    Also it’s so cool watching Khalil Mack play; we got to see him play at college and he was drafted my last year in grad school. The bar we were watching the draft erupted when he was taken so early. 
  • Options
    So, uh, Bills fans? Care to talk about what's his ass that just packed his shit and went home at the half?! TF?!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Also it’s so cool watching Khalil Mack play; we got to see him play at college and he was drafted my last year in grad school. The bar we were watching the draft erupted when he was taken so early. 
    That's so cool!! I'm SO EXCITED about him. Yeah, we spent a literal asston on him. But we can afford it right now. I'm glad to see the office making good, aggressive moves like this. It's put up or shut up season for our GM.
  • Options
    So, uh, Bills fans? Care to talk about what's his ass that just packed his shit and went home at the half?! TF?!
    that was so weird! He's a former Colt so it has been all over our media. Such a crappy way to do it and while I had no opinions on him before it definitely would make me lose respect. At least wait until the game is over instead of taking your marbles and going home. 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    that was so weird! He's a former Colt so it has been all over our media. Such a crappy way to do it and while I had no opinions on him before it definitely would make me lose respect. At least wait until the game is over instead of taking your marbles and going home. 
    Yup it sucks. And it’s not like he didn’t know what team he was signing on to or how well they were projected to do. 
  • Options
    That's so cool!! I'm SO EXCITED about him. Yeah, we spent a literal asston on him. But we can afford it right now. I'm glad to see the office making good, aggressive moves like this. It's put up or shut up season for our GM.
    Yeah we watched him play in a few games, which is pretty cool. And good for him for getting paid! I like it and I wish the Bills would have gone after him. 
  • Options
    I'm here - coming out from my deep state of sadness and lack of joy from Sunday's game. @short+sassy - we were *this* close!!
  • Options
    I'm here - coming out from my deep state of sadness and lack of joy from Sunday's game. @short+sassy - we were *this* close!!
    Down in these parts, we weren't too happy about that game either.  There was a lot of mumblings along the lines of "WTF?!?  The BROWNS almost beat us?"  SMH, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Down in these parts, we weren't too happy about that game either.  There was a lot of mumblings along the lines of "WTF?!?  The BROWNS almost beat us?"  SMH, lol.
    Hey now - we have a winning record against you guys! But seriously, I was on an emotional roller coaster I couldn’t get off. I knew how it was going to end, I just don’t want it to end that way 😂
  • Options
    MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2018
    Double post
  • Options
    We won!
  • Options
    MRDCle said:
    We won!
    Thought of you and @NBSquared2017 last night! Glad you had Mayfield because we in Buffalo know how the Tyrod Taylor thing goes. 
  • Options
    @MRDCle and @NBSquared2017, go Browns!!!  The losing streak is over!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I fell asleep on the couch in the first half and was so excited when I woke up just before the 2 minute warning! Yay Browns!

They kept showing Sam Darnold's face. You could just see him thinking, "I just lost to the Browns...".
  • Options
    What a day to be a Jets fan (didn’t feel like finding a head in hands meme).  
    But what were the announcers talking about in the first quarter with the beer?  Like in a big tower somewhere in Cleveland? That sounds fun :)
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    But what were the announcers talking about in the first quarter with the beer?  Like in a big tower somewhere in Cleveland? That sounds fun :)
    There were 10 victory coolers around Cleveland locked with chains. When the Browns won, the city got free beer! 
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    There were 10 victory coolers around Cleveland locked with chains. When the Browns won, the city got free beer! 
    Yep Bud Light left locked coolers throughout the city. I can't even imagine how fast they ran out!

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/09/cleveland-browns-bud-light-fridges-free-win-videos
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL!! 
  • Options
    that's hilarious about the police thing