Michigan-Lansing
Options

Last Minute Things???

This is more for former brides- I am trying to stay on top of everything so I don't get overwhelmed right before the wedding...

What are some things that you forgot about until the last minute that could have been done ahead of time?

Re: Last Minute Things???

• Options
    Oh geez, I dunno?  DH almost forgot to get a haircut, I remember that :)  I also almost forgot to get my BC perscription refilled before the honeymoon since I would run out.

I know my best friend forgot to make arrangements at the pet hotel for her dog until about 2 days before the wedding.

There wasn't a lot I forgot about since I had massive amounts of lists.  I wouldn't have been surprised if I had a list of my lists to keep better track of things...
  • Options
    I'm kind of with emarston.  I was very organized with lots of lists and I got everything done that I could long before the wedding day.  The only last minute thing I had going was making fabric flower pins for the BM dresses.  That was just me being lazy though because it was NOT a fun project for me.

I think if you just make lists of everything you'll be fine.  It sounds like you won't have any issues if you're already thinking about it!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards