Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

New to this part of the Boards

Wow, I never knew this board was here. I think I found a new place to spend my day.

Well let me introduce my self. My name is Andrea, my FI's name is Joel. We plan to get married on the 16th of October 2010. And are defiantly planning on having a vintage wedding.

Re: New to this part of the Boards

• Options
    Hey I know you! Haha, welcome ;-)
  • Options
    LOL.  So now we have three October 2010 knotties on here.  We're slowly taking over the knot... board by board.  mwahahahaha

Ahem.  Welcome.  :P
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    First off, hi shroom! Always nice to see more vintage weddings being planned.

Second, to this bit of smack-talk from the October brides:
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_new-this-part-of-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:da50fc2d-fe69-49d1-a748-582e51dae30aPost:0f4a8ed9-02cf-48df-9904-112901a1df66">Re: New to this part of the Boards</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL.  So now we have three October 2010 knotties on here.  We're slowly taking over the knot... board by board.  mwahahahaha Ahem.  Welcome.  :P
    Posted by Nukke[/QUOTE]

September has at least 3 (tarafire, kmason, and yours truly), so don't count your chickens before they hatch :).

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Options
    Helloooo! well July 2010 has alot more! In your face LOL
  • Options
    HAHAHA fantastic :D  I guess I should pay more attention to the freaking bio list I made. :P
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards