South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Bachelorette weekend getaway - Charleston

Hi Fellow Knotties

My MOH asked my opinion on where I'd like to go for a nice weekend getaway for my bachelorette weekend.  They've Charleston (we live in Charlotte and Atlanta)We are planning to go in July 2012. I've never been to Charleston and neither have they, so I was hoping to get some suggestions of things to do to provide to my MOH. Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette weekend getaway - Charleston

• Options
    How long do yall plan on staying in Charleston? I live very close and I used to work downtown so I know the area pretty well. But how long/what days of the week are yall gonna be there because that also factors in on what to do.
  • Options
    I live in Chas. Get reservations and eat at Hominy Grill. Amazing shrimp and grits! Get dessert at Kaminsky's on Market Street. There will be a wait, but it's worth it. A spa day is also fun, there are a lot of good spas. Rooftop Bar has an awesome view, if it's not too hot. Best dance club, fun drag show at Pantheon. It's cheesy, but all the bachelorettes go to Market Street Saloon - they dance on the bar coyote ugly style. Closed for Business and the Cocktail Club, both on upper King St, have great drinks. Have fun!
  • Options
    Club Pantheon downtown has fun drag shows if you like that kind of thing. I've seen a lot of bachelorette parties there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards