Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good "Friday...woo-hooo!" morning!!!

Good morning ladies!!!  I am so glad it is Friday.
We went and saw Bridesmaids last night.  I laughed so hard and I totally want puppy party favors now!  lol

I got a nice surprise yesterday.  Exquisite Bride called to say "It's here!".  My dress is here...2 months earlier than expected.  Woo-hoo!!!  I can't wait to go see it.  I won't start my fittings until August, but I really want to see it again.  I ordered it at the Murraysville store, but they are transferring it to the Gibsonia location. It will be more convenient for me since they don't schedule alterations on the weekends. The woman I spoke with was really accomodating when I told her I want my fittings to be as close to my wedding as possible since I have been losing weight.  (AW time - down 9 lbs now!!!)

We have a busy weekend.  Tomorrow, DF and I are running a fundraising/memorial 5k.  It is the Lisa Clay Styles Memorial Run in Mt. Lebanon.  I am excited to be a part of that.  Her death was such a senseless tragedy.  It will be nice to help out for a cause she believed in.  Sunday we will be at Kennywood for DF's work day there.  Then we have our first "official" meeting with our pastor.  I love our pastor!!!  He is inspiring!  After our meeting, we will stay and usher for the 6pm service.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good "Friday...woo-hooo!" morning!!!

• edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say that it is awesome you will be running the Lisa Clay Styles Memorial Run. My future sister-in-law organized the race and I will be there all day helping her out and volunteering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I was MIA yesterday because I had to present all of my thesis research to my department's faculty (and students if they wanted to come).  It was nerve-wracking, but I think I did an ok job.  I have to get better at answering questions after presenting... it's just so hard to anticipate what people will ask and I get a little flustered!

This weekend I have some friends in town, so I'll be hanging out with them around Boston!

janice - yay for having the dress in! And it's awesome you've lost so much weight.  I also loved bridemaids!  good luck with the 5K
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LSEEMILLER - The race was a lot of fun...good turn out!  All of the volunteers did a great job putting it together!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards