Wedding Party

Menswearhouse Discontinued our Groomsmen's Suits

It took us a long time to find the suits for our groomsmen. We finally found something close to what we wanted at Menswearhouse. But, when I called to check if people in different states could find it at their local stores, I learned that it was being discontinued. So, now, back to square 1.
We are looking for a light brown/olive combination. And, no, we can't rent them, as it is a destination wedding, and our friends will make a vacation out of it and stay there for a week after the wedding. We found one on Macys.com. We couldn't find it in store. So, we are not sure how it really looks
Can somebody help me find that specific color? It's the style worn by the guys from the TV show, Revenge.  I am attaching a picture of what we are looking for (guys inside circle). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: Menswearhouse Discontinued our Groomsmen's Suits

• Macy's usually has a great return policy.  I buy stuff online from them all the time and always make the return in the store with no problems.  I'm not sure if there is a different policy for formal men's wear, but I haven't heard of one.

I also found this suit at K&G, clicky, which is currently have a buy 1 suit get one free sale.  They also seem to have an easy return policy if you can make the return within 30 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards