Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: what style bouquet do you like best? I'm so indecisive :/

• Well it depends on your colour scheme and theme. I think the first one would be nice for a fall or late summer wedding. The second one seems really vibrant and would be good if you're going for a more flashy, fun look. The third one is very romantic and elegant. I'm more drawn to the third bouquet...it just looks so soft and dreamy. They are all beautiful, though, so you can't go wrong! :)
  • Color-wise, 3. Size and shape, 2.

• I like the colours of the first two the best, and the shape of the first one the best (it seems kind of whimsical!).  But having said that, I have no idea what the colour scheme and style of your wedding is.  Just my personal preference.
  • @afterimage I'm going for whimsical with a little bit of a romantic feel. I'm gonna wear a chunky  turquoise necklace, if that says anything.
  • I definitely prefer #1
  • I like the colors of #3 best - the ribbon on #3, but then I like the size/shape of #2 best.

Anniversary
  • I like the colors and textures of #2 the best
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    The second is my favorite, followed by the third then the first. 
  • I like the colors of 2 but the look of 3.

Are you hiring a professional florist? If so, maybe show all three photos to her. She can walk you through what you like about each and come up with something that combines those elements.
  • @afterimage I'm going for whimsical with a little bit of a romantic feel. I'm gonna wear a chunky  turquoise necklace, if that says anything.
    Knowing this, I would stick with the shape of #1 and maybe have some slightly softer colours.  I also agree with @emmyg65  - if you are still feeling uncertain, I bet a florist can help you capture your vision. Good luck!
  • I like the second.  It is richer and denser than the first bouquet.  I don't care for the third as much because I think things that hang down don't photograph as well--the ribbons get wrinkled, don't lay well, etc.  The second is very pretty, tasteful use of color, but isn't so tight/structured that it looks overly formal or stiff.
  • I like the first one
  • I don't like #1 because it looks too big, at least against the bride in the photo. I feel that it would hide & take away too much from your dress in photos & as you walk down the isle. The first thing that would grab my eye would be your flowers. I love the size of #2. My concerns about #3 again is the size. It's hard to tell in that photo how large that is. But the ribbons hanging down look large which leads me to believe the bouquet is of decent size too. Again, it would take away from your dress. I orginally wanted a big bouquet that draped down, thankgoodness my florist points out to me how much of my dress would be blocked by the flowers (and how heavy the bouquet would be).

But if you are going for soft & himsical then #1 would work nicely assuming you get it smaller.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards