Louisiana-New Orleans

Rosie's

I am very interested in Rosie's. Does anyone have an idea of their pricing or have gotten a quote?

Re: Rosie's

• They start at $54/person plus tax and grat. It depends on how many people you have at the wedding as to whether you have a charge for the venue. The place is amazing! I am getting married there in Feb.
  • I was absolutely sold on Rosy's for our April 25th wedding (1st wknd of Jazzfest).  I LOVED the venue, the food sounded amazing and the reviews were incredible.  So.....we went through the whole process of picking menus etc. with Steve.  He is a very nice guy but just didn't seem interested in helping us very much.  And know that if you want an event longer than 3hrs it's $750 and hour!!!  They also don't have their own PA so you will have to rent that too.  There was no chance of any sort of DIY touches since you have to have a licensed florist do everything and the minimum is 75.  Our wedding will be destination and we weren't sure if we could meet that.  We were on a tight budget that tops at $12000 and unfortunately we couldn't make it work.  When all was said and done the venue (w/ xtra time) and food alone  was going to be about $14000.  But if you can swing this place DO IT!  It has a lot of history and seems amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards