Nevada-Las Vegas

Maggianos Vegas Email Address?

As the title says..I've been looking everywhere to find an email address for Maggianos in Vegas. Does anyone know of the email please?

Thanks in advance

Claire

Re: Maggianos Vegas Email Address?

• Why don't you call the store and ask for it? Then you can get a specific email for the person who can help you (e.g. general manager or banquet sales) instead of a random contact us box that may or may not get checked. 
  • On their "Contact Me" page, you can email them via the website.  Send them a brief message detailing that you would like someone from that location to contact you regarding whatever it is you are wanting to discuss with them.  You can include more details if you want.  Someone will probably email you back within 48 hours and then you'll have a contact point discuss things further.

Most companies want your business, so someone will get in touch with you.  I've never had an issue doing this with a company (in fact, I just did it three weeks ago because it was the business' off season and the general phone # wasn't yielding the results I needed and within 48 hours the manager emailed back with his cell phone # to call him so he could assist me).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards