Kansas

Wedding Party Transportation

edited July 2015 in Kansas
My fiance and I are getting married in a home church with the reception about 30 minutes. We would like to have nice transportation between the two venues for us and our wedding party. The issue is, all the local transportation services have a minimum of 3-4 hours while we only need 1 hour because we aren't doing pictures anywhere else after the ceremony. We really don't want to ask our wedding party to drive separately or carpool because we would really like to spend a little time with them between venues. Do you know any vendors that service the Topeka, KS area who would do 1 hour, or any alternative ideas?

Allie

Re: Wedding Party Transportation

• edited July 2015
    My fiance and I are getting married in a home church with the reception about 30 minutes. We would like to have nice transportation between the two venues for us and our wedding party. The issue is, all the local transportation services have a minimum of 3-4 hours while we only need 1 hour because we aren't doing pictures anywhere else after the ceremony. We really don't want to ask our wedding party to drive separately or carpool because we would really like to spend a little time with them between venues. Do you know any vendors that service the Topeka, KS area who would do 1 hour, or any alternative ideas?
    Well, I live in Chicago, so I know less than nothing about anything in Topeka.  You're going to need to go to a local board for specifically local ideas.

ETA:  also, why is this under Invites and Paper?
  • My fiance and I are getting married in a home church with the reception about 30 minutes. We would like to have nice transportation between the two venues for us and our wedding party. The issue is, all the local transportation services have a minimum of 3-4 hours while we only need 1 hour because we aren't doing pictures anywhere else after the ceremony. We really don't want to ask our wedding party to drive separately or carpool because we would really like to spend a little time with them between venues. Do you know any vendors that service the Topeka, KS area who would do 1 hour, or any alternative ideas?
    How long is the drive between venues?  I mean if it is 15-30 minutes I would save your money, have them drive themselves, and figure out another way to spend time with them, like maybe going out to a bar after your wedding is over with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards