Illinois

Outdoor Wedding Picture Site Suggestions

Hello,

Has anyone used the "Harry 'Bus' Yourell' sidestream elevated pool aeration station in Worth IL for wedding pictures? I know the name sounds hideous, but several friends and family members have suggested it as a place to take pictures. My Google and Pinterest searches have not yielded many results. If anyone has any pictures they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it!

I was also looking into Lake Katherine in Palos IL. However, they charge a fee to take pictures there and you can only use the grounds for 1 hour..

If you have any advice/suggestions for other places to take wedding pictures in the Palos, IL area, please share!! Thank you :)

Re: Outdoor Wedding Picture Site Suggestions

• Hello,

Has anyone used the "Harry 'Bus' Yourell' sidestream elevated pool aeration station in Worth IL for wedding pictures? I know the name sounds hideous, but several friends and family members have suggested it as a place to take pictures. My Google and Pinterest searches have not yielded many results. If anyone has any pictures they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it!

I was also looking into Lake Katherine in Palos IL. However, they charge a fee to take pictures there and you can only use the grounds for 1 hour..

If you have any advice/suggestions for other places to take wedding pictures in the Palos, IL area, please share!! Thank you :)
    Hello.  This is an international board.  You may get more help if you go to your local board.
  • Hello,

In addition to posting this on your local board as PP suggested, I suggest you scout the location with your photographer. Professional photographers are professionals for a reason - they have an "eye" for great shots.

I did a quick google search of the Harry Bus aeration station and noticed there is a building with archways and what looks like a walking path over a waterfall...Can you use either or both of those spots?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards