Wedding Woes

rothy's flats

I remember some of y'all talking about rothy's flats. I have a pair of the sneakers and love them. Do the flats have support like the sneakers? I would get to rounded toes. I remember someone said they sized up in the pointed toes. Thanks for your help, gals.

Re: rothy's flats

• The flats and points definitely are not as supportive as the sneakers.  The removable insole is slightly thinner than the sneakers, but that's the only support other than the thin rubber sole. 

I think they are comfy and wear them to work almost every day, but I do not walk a lot or stand much during the day.  I know a lot of people who put a dr. scholls or other supportive insole under the Rothy's one and like that a lot. 

• I'm always curious about these. 
  • I think they're cute and comfy, but the biggest draw is that I can wash them.  I have some leather and other flats that are super cute, but they get dirty and smelly so fast.  I've alternated between 2 pairs of rothy's for work almost every day for the last 6 months and they still look brand new even with fairly regular washing. 

If you're on the fence, I think it's worth a try!

• My mom group ladies swear by them.  They are super cute.   

Again, WAH struggles.  I don't like to spend $$$ on shoes/clothes since I'm the only one who ever sees them.  LOL
  • I really like my Rothy’s (I have two pairs of the points) and mainly because I can wash them. Just washed my marigold pair and they came out just like new. I feel like leather flats get ruined so easily that even though these were pricer than I normally spend on flats the fact that I can wash them and they’re just like new. 
  • Thanks, I just ordered some flats and will put an insole in them. Like I said, I love the sneakers but just wanted something a little dressier to wear with all my navy stuff!