New York-Upstate

Samuel's or Salvatores???

Hello Gals,

I must be the most indecisive bride ever...  I have been engaged since labor day and i just cannot settle on a date or a place just yet :( 
Right now i have narrowed it down to Samuels or Salvatores?  I was curious to see which place my fellow knoties would choose.  I plan to get married in the winter off season.  If we have our reception at Salvatores on a Friday, they will give us a 10% discount.  But if we choose Samuels we can have either a Friday or Sat and they discount $7 off per person?  The price is prettty close so that is not a deciding factor.

Any thought would be appreciated.  Thanks a bunch!!!

Re: Samuel's or Salvatores???

• molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i honestly havent heard of either place, so i cant help :-( sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at Salvatores in October..on a Sunday.  The food is MUCH better than Samuels.  I had my hs senior prom there, the food was terrible, the venue was dirty and NOT some place I would want my reception.  The food is quality at Salvatores and the room rates are very reasonable at the Gardenplace.  They give you a free honeymoon suit too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say Samuel's. I went to a wedding there that was really nice. I always thought Salvatore's was a little gaudy & tacky.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards