New York-Upstate
Options

"Lipstick and Lashes", "Hair Art", or "Enve Hair Loft"

Has anyone had experience with Lipstick and Lashes, Julie Corrigan from Hair Art or the Enve Hair loft on Maple Ave in Saratoga Springs? We're looking for a reasonably priced person or place that will do hair and make-up for 6 women in Saratoga Springs.

Looking forward to your response!

Re: "Lipstick and Lashes", "Hair Art", or "Enve Hair Loft"

• Options
    Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never seen or used any of the ones you've listed, but I'm using Timeless Updo's. Jen Walsh and her partner Kristen are really good. They've done a few weddings that I've been to in the past. They will also be doing my wedding next year. They're located in Saratoga Springs, but they will go to where ever you and your bridesmaids are getting ready on your wedding day.
  • Options
    sunmoon83sunmoon83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a trial for my makeup at Lipstick and Lashes (haven't tried the other locations you noted).  It was average.  In short, I felt like I could have achieved the same results spending a little extra time doing my own makeup.  Their rates are reasonable though, and they do travel.  I didn't do a trial of their hair services.
  • Options
    MarielleFMMarielleFM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie Corrigan from Hair Art is fantastic. I have been going to her for over a year and she is amazing with hair. A huge plus is that she has a great personality, very friendly and easy going. I don't know if she is still running that salon or not, but she is still in the area and I am hoping to ask her to do my hair for my wedding. You won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    jolene41jolene41 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lipstick and Lashes did my friends wedding.. Makeup and hair was really good and it was reasonably priced. Also will come to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards