Oklahoma

Mismatched China & More!

Are you looking for something different??  We have over 300 place settings of mismatched china ready for your big day...bridal luncheon or even rehearsal dinner. We are based out of Oklahoma City but will travel the state.  Contact for more information!  

Email: tabletop.rental@gmail.com
Call: 405-550-2421

Re: Mismatched China & More!

• Hi!

Are these for sale or for rent? Do you ship out of state? What is the price for sale/rent?
    Do you have any pictures?

Thank you!

Anita
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_mismatched-china-more?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:455ed1ca-3107-4a72-9fcc-c4f1344558ecPost:5331ea9e-f644-42c0-8b7c-4a67d94aaa9c">Re: Mismatched China & More!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Are these for sale or for rent? Do you ship out of state? What is the price for sale/rent? Do you have any pictures? Thank you! Anita
    Posted by anita5[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi Anita - Yes, I do ship out of state.  But, I would be happy to connect you with someone locally in your area.  I have a network of girls I work with across the country.  Let me know if I can help in any way!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards