New Jersey - South

Videography- Opinions & Recommendations?

Do you think having a videographer is necessary?  If we get one I was thinking of just the ceremony and maybe the first dance.

Also, does anyone know a good videographer who is priced reasonably and might just do part of the wedding in the South Jersey area?

Re: Videography- Opinions & Recommendations?

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    David Pfafman, (856)627-2184.  $650 for complete ceremony and reception coverage and 5 copies of the video!  It was totally worth it!  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Steve Williams of Persempre Videos.  Totally amazing work and he has only done our pre-wedding video so far!!  he is AMAZING!
  • coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Martins Video and were really happy with the quality and everything that was included.  http://www.martinsvideo.com/
  • jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got our video back last week and I can't tell you how happy I am that we decided to spend the money on a videographer!  There were so many things on the video that we didn't even remember happening... and it was just great to be able to relive the day through the video because it really will go by faster than you can imagine.  If you can squeeze it in your budget, I would definitely recommend doing it!
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alliance video productions out of south jersey. affordable professional and a really nice finished product
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards