New Jersey - South

Can't decide on Florist

I met with Leigh Florist (Denise) and Mums the Word (Maria) this weekend along with some others, but really loved these two the most. Costs are pretty much in line and now I'm a bit torn....who do I choose? If you have used either of these florists, please chime in on which I should choose!

Re: Can't decide on Florist

• kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never met the other one, but I am going with Maria and I absolutely love her!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I loved Maria and that she totally "got" me.  My flowers were stunning, I was seriously so happy!
  • sbf2sbf2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After talking it out with FI last night...Maria is our choice. But I think we'll go to Leigh in the future..loved her.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm meeting with Maria in a couple of weeks and just based on our emails so far, i LOVE her.  she seems to love what she does and really pays attention to what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married on November 6, 2009 and used Leigh Florist.  Denise was great to work with and I love, love, loved my flowers!!  You can see them on my photographer's blog, our wedding is "Eileen and Mike" www.jennchildphoto.com. I know you said you decided to go with Maria at Mums the Word and I wish you the best of luck but - I just wanted to let others who may read this know how great Leigh Florist is.  Denise was always soo easy to get in touch with, she would email me contracts after we met, updated with any changes.  I highly recommend Leigh Florist.
    Sbf2 - I am sure you will have a great experience with Maria!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards